Spring Fever DIYs
HOW TO GROW RASPBERRIES
1. Plant in a LARGE container, at least 18 inches deep and wide, filled with potting soil with slightly acidic PH.
2. Make a hole in the potting soil and mix in a small dose of fertilizer before adding plant
3. Add plant, and, set up a support trellis at planting time to avoid damaging roots and canes later.
4. Tie the canes to the support, creating an open "V" shape
5. Cover the soil with compost or mulch to keep soil hydrated and warm.
6. Water well and water as much as needed to keep soil evenly moist.
(Make sure pot has good drainage so roots don’t rot.)