Spring Fever DIYs
- Hot glue/glue gun
- Wood circles in a variety of sizes (I used 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3.9”, 4.7”)
- Craft wood shapes (I used ovals and teardrops)
- Balsa wood scrap pieces
- Large cotton balls
1. Lay out the wood circles that you have and arrange them in order. Use a large one for the body, a slightly smaller one for the head, and two smaller ones for the legs.
2. Use your craft wood shapes for the ears. Use two large ovals with one teardrop to lay over one ear, like it has fallen.
3. Once everything is laid out how you like it, use hot glue to glue it together. Glue everything but the cotton ball and balsa wood together.
4. Once everything is dry, stand the bunny up and glue the cotton ball to make your bunny tail at the back with hot glue.
5. Cut the piece of balsa wood to use like a kickstand to hold up the bunny. Attach with hot glue.
6. Enjoy the scrap wood bunny décor!