Spring Fever DIYs
- Dish towel
- Design cutout
- Fuse-able webbing
- Embroidery Yarn
- Accessories - Cotton ball
1. Print out your shape on the computer
2. Trace out your design over your dish towel
3. Cut out your design
4. Take your fuse-able webbing and place on the wrong side of your fabric.
5. Iron the fabric to fuse it to the webbing.
6. Cut out the exact shape.
7. Peel off paper backing and iron a second time to fuse cutout to fabric.
8. Blanket Stitch your design to secure our pieces of fabric.
9. Accessorize! Add a cute tail to your bunny or add a flower that will have a button.