Spring Fever DIYs
- Scrapbook paper in fun Spring colors
- Small hole punch
- Bunny craft punch
- Flower craft punch
- Small pom poms
- White nylon line/cotton yarn
- Hot glue/glue gun
- Large sewing needle
* Use your craft punch to punch out flowers or bunnies. Keep punching until you think you have enough to create the size/length you desire.
1. For the flowers, cut out double the amount since you will be gluing these together.
2. Take the flower cut outs and put one flower on one side of the nylon line and put the other one on the other side of the line. Use hot glue to attach them together.
3. Take your small pom poms and hot glue a pom pom to the middle of the flower.
4. Continue this until you get your desired length.
5. Hang your garland or use it around a tablescape to add a little Spring in your décor!
1. After cutting out your bunnies, take your small hole punch and punch holes in the ears.
2. Take your small pom poms and glue one pom pom onto the bunny for its tail.
3. Take your large sewing needle and line and thread the line through the bunny ears. Continue this process until you have the desired length of garland.
4. Hang your garland or use it as a tables cape to add a hop in your step!