Home & Family 2018 Holiday Workbook
- Ready Mix Mortar
- 1 ½ Wooden Balls
- Plastic Champagne Glasses
- Large and Small Feathers
- Copper Wire
- Drill and Drill Bit
- Hot Glue
- Wire Cutters
1. Mix mortar mix according to package directions, pour into champagne glasses. Tap on table several times to remove air bubbles. Let harden.
2. Crack glasses and remove from concrete once dry.
3. Glue small feathers onto large feathers (repeat).
4. Glue pair of feathers onto back of concrete.
5. Wrap copper wire around ball. Where copper wire meets, bend 90 degrees.
6. Clip copper wire approximately 1 inch below angle.
7. Drill hole into back of wood ball and insert halo. Secure with glue.
8. Attach head to concrete with hot glue.