Spring Fever Recipes
- 1 pint white frosting
- 12 large marshmallows
- 24 small marshmallows
- 12 pink jellybeans
- 24 chocolate chips
- 2 cups white sprinkles
1. Frost cupcakes with white frosting.
2. Cut large marshmallows diagonally in half lengthwise.
3. Press exposed sides of marshmallow into pink sprinkles.
4. Press sprinkle covered marshmallows into frosting as ears.
5. Add two chocolate chips as eyes.
6. Add one jellybean as nose.
7. Add to small marshmallows underneath the nose as teeth.
8. Cover remaining exposed frosting with white sprinkles.