Jillian Michaels – Guilt-Free Berry Pancakes
Fitness and nutrition expert Jillian Michaels is in the kitchen with Debbie showing us how to satisfy our sweet tooth with her Guilt-Free Berry Pancakes.
Snow Removal Tools
Ken Wingard is showing us his favorite smart snow removal tools. Having the right tools to tackle the snow makes a big difference.
- Rolling Snow Shovel Pusher, $50, Amazon.com
- True Temper Snow Shovel, $20, Lowes.com
- Snow Joe 2-In-1 Snow Broom, $16.99, Amazon.com
- Spot Spreader, $20, Amazon.com
Follow Ken on social at @KennethWingard
Eddie is a sweet Schnauzer mix. He a few years old, loves to play and is very smart.
Cathy is a two-year-old black lab looking for a forever home. She adores people, pets and water.
DIY Secret Jars
Paige Hemmis shows how to make a DIY Secret storage jar that is a must have for every kitchen. It is a great way to organize items in your kitchen while also secretly hiding money, jewelry or family recipes. Paige’s DIY was inspired by the Hallmark Movie and Mysteries original “Roux the Day: A Gourmet Detective Mystery.”
The Joy of Missing Out
Best-selling author, speaker and host of the Productivity Paradox Podcast, Tonya Dalton returns with her new book, “The Joy of Missing Out: Live More by Doing Less.” She explains how we can find joy by doing less. It’s not about doing more, it’s about doing what is most important.
FOUR STEPS TO CREATING YOUR MOST FULFILLING LIFE:
• No. 1 discovery: you are the center. Discover your unique purpose and your priorities
• No. 2 clarity: using what you discovered in step 1, choose the projects and tasks that will have the most impact on your goals and priorities
• No. 3 simplicity: simplify the regular tasks in your home and work, from finances to home chores
• No. 4 harmony: bring together everything you’ve learned in steps 1-3 and create harmony so you can live the life you love.
When it comes to winter fashion, the puffier, the better. Lawrence is sharing his tips on how to find a puffer that’s perfect for you. His inspiration comes from “Amazing Winter Romance” in which star Jessy Schram looks stylish and cool in various puffer jackets.
LOOK 1: Brigett
• Cliche Grey Embellished Sweater
• Maurices Grey Skinny Jeans
• Greenlander Ivory Puffer Vest with Faux Fur Hood
LOOK 2: Isabel
• Catherine Malandrino Blush Turtleneck Sweater
• One 5 One Wide Leg Lounge Pants
• Vigoss Blush Soft Corduroy Puffer Jacket
LOOK 3: Linda
• Wayfe Burnt Orange Silk Tie Bow Blouse
• Gloria Vanderbilt Slim Fit Leggings
• Royalty Tailored Waffle, Puffer Jacket
Looks provided by Burlington www.burlington.com
“Amazing Winter Romance” premieres Monday, January 20th at 9pm/8c on Hallmark Channel.
Follow Lawrence on social at @LawrenceZarian
Daniella Monet – Lentil Soup
Daniella Monet is in the kitchen making a lentil soup with a special ingredient – a whole lot of love. The recipe was passed to Daniella from her grandmother.
Breaking Bad Beauty Habits
Kym Douglas shows how we can break bad beauty habits with DIY makeup wipes, apps to drink more water, a skincare beauty fridge and more.
- Ulla Smart Hydration Reminder, $25, Amazon.com
- Drink Water Reminder Available for Free at The App Store
- Skincare Beauty Fridge, $119.99, Teamiblends.com
DIY Hidden Pocket Scarf
Winter weather calls for scarves, gloves and mittens. Sonja Rasula, founder of Unique Markets, is combining fashion and function to keep you warm and organized this winter with a DIY Hidden Pocket Scarf that will allow you to store your hats and gloves within your scarf.
Maple Candy Corn
National Popcorn Day is coming up on Sunday so Debbie shows us how to kick up Cameron’s favorite snack a notch with her Maple Candy Corn. This treat pairs perfectly with a Hallmark Movie.