1. In an 10-quart stock pot, bring the shrimp boil seasoning, 1/4 cup of cajun seasoning, the salt, water, and bourbon to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and onions cook over high heat for 6 minutes.
3. Add the carrots and the celery and cook for 4 minutes
4. Add smoked sausage; continue to cook on high for 3 minutes.
5. Add corn to pot; continue to boil for 7 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and cook until opaque about 2-4 minutes.
7. Meanwhile in a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the hot sauce and the remaining cajun seasoning. Stir to combine. Remove from heat and set aside.
8. Drain cooking liquid; pour contents of pot into several large bowl or shallow pails. Toss with half the butter sauce and serve with remaining butter on the side. Serve immediately and ENJOY!!!!!!!