1. In a medium saucepan over low heat combine the cream, milk, mayonnaise, sugar, and malted milk powder. Whisk constantly and bring to a simmer.
2. Remove from heat and pour in the chocolate chips. When smooth, stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Divide evenly between 10- 4-ounce punch cups or teacups, (basically any small containers that you have. I think the more mismatched the cuter!)
4. Refrigerate until set up, about 2 hours.
5. Drizzle berries with honey if they aren’t very sweet.
6. Top each pot de creme with 1.5 ounces berries and 2 heaping tablespoons whipped cream.