Damaris Phillips in making a delicious chocolate treat.
Dark Chocolate Punch Cups
Dark Chocolate Punch Cups - Home & Family
- 1/4 cup heavy milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 9 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream for garnish
- 1 pound berries (or segmented oranges)
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey (depending on sweetness of berries)
- In a medium saucepan over low heat combine the cream, milk, mayonnaise, sugar, and malted milk powder. Whisk constantly and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and pour in the chocolate chips. When smooth, stir in the vanilla extract.
- Divide evenly between 10- 4-ounce punch cups or teacups, (basically any small containers that you have. I think the more mismatched the cuter!)
- Refrigerate until set up, about 2 hours.
- Drizzle berries with honey if they aren’t very sweet.
- Top each pot de creme with 1.5 ounces berries and 2 heaping tablespoons whipped cream.
You may also like these recipes: