- Leather Material
- Flat Jewelry Wire
- Rotary Blade
- Clear Ruler
- Hoop Earrings
1. First you want to make your fringe. Lay out your leather fabric & decide how long you want your fringe to be & then double that. For example, if you want it to be about 3 inches, then measure out 6 inches because this is all going to be folded in half when it gets onto the earring.
2. Using a ruler, take your rotary blade & cut right down along with the ruler. Make the fringe about ¼ inches wide.
3. Make as much fringe as you want .
4. To attach onto the earring -take individual fringe & just wrap it around the hoop, part in front & part in back. Then you’re going to take jewelry wire & clamp it down to secure it all together.
5. The alternative option is to take individual pieces of fringe & just slip knot them over the earring.