Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
Lawrence Zarian has tips to help you look your best for summer weddings. He advises you first to be sure to check in the invite for a dress code, or feel free to ask the host. Lawrence shows off three looks today. The first is the Mother of the Bride look which includes pastels or muted colors. For a Cocktail Attire look, you could wear a jumpsuit with ruffled details. For a Beach Wedding look consider carrying a tote for sandals at the beach and heels for the reception! Enter now for your chance to with the Anne Barge wedding gown featured in Wedding at Graceland. The grand prize includes a luxurious crystal clutch handbag by designer Judith Leiber.
LOOK #1 DETAILS
• CATHERINES HEIRLOOM LILAC FLYAWAY A-LINE DRESS: $100.00
• I.N.C. SILVER SPARKLE CLUTCH: $60.00 (Macys.com)
LOOK #2 DETAILS:
• BARDOT CROPPED LEG, BLACK LACE JUMPSUIT WITH RUFFLE DETAIL: $159.00
• CALVIN KLEIN BLACK PULL-THROUGH SHAWL: $62.00
• STEVE MADDEN BLACK STRETCH DRESS SANDAL: $79.00
LOOK #3 DETAILS
PLEIONE CHIFFON FLORAL MIDI DRESS: $86.00
MADEWELL LEATHER TRANSPORT TOTE
BEACH: SAM EDELMAN GIGI ALMOND FLAT SANDAL
EVENING: SAM EDELMAN YARO SUEDE OATMEAL BLOCK HEEL SANDAL
Follow Lawrence on Twitter.