Ingredients for the Crust
- 10 oreos
- 3 tbsp butter melted
Ingredients for the Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 pounds cream cheese room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 yolks
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sour cream plus 1/4 cup
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate melted and slightly cooled
8-inch springform pan
1. In a springform pan, add crushed oreo and melted butter.
2. Mix and press down. Refrigerate.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachments, add softened cream cheese. Beat in sugar.
4. Slowly add eggs in. Add vanilla and sour cream. Add flour. Beat until smooth.
5. Reserve 2 cups of the mixture.
6. Mix melted chocolate and sour cream. Add chocolate mixture to the reserved batter.
7. Alternate by pouring the batters into an 8-inch springform pan.
8. Use a skewer to create a marbleized look.
9. Bake at 300 for about an hour. Leave in the oven to cool for another hour.