Directions for DIY Popsicle Invites
1. Cut pool noodles into 6-inch long pieces
2. Stand each piece upright and slice down vertically cutting off the outer rounded edges. You should now have two seperate pieces.
3. Use end of another pool noodle to trace curved tip on one end of each piece to look like a popsicle.
4. Cut off and whittle down the traced curved tip.
5. Glue scrapbook paper to cardstock.
6. Place popsicle pieces side-by-side on cardstock and trace.
7. Cut out cardstock.
8. Glue jumbo popsicle sticks to both popsicle pieces.
9. Glue popsicle pieces down onto cardstock.
Directions for DIY Nautical Pilings
1. Take one pool noodle and cut it in half.
2. Take your second pool noodle and cut it into thirds.
3. Take one of the ⅓ pieces and cut that in half.
4. Each piling will have three noodles of different lengths.
5. On a flat surface, measure out how much contact paper you will need to cover your pool noodles. Contact paper has a great grid on the back to help you cut a straight line. Leave a little extra contact paper that will overlap (about an inch).
6. Remove the self-adhesive lining, just enough to start the rolling of your pool noodle. Press down on the flat surface while rolling it onto the contact paper. With your other hand remove the lining as you roll.
7. Repeat steps 5-7 for all of your pool noodle pieces.
8. Cut off any excess contact paper. If you have a little extra on top. You can cut slits in the contact paper so you can fold over the top of the noodle.
9. Take the excess contact paper and trace the circular end of the pool noodle. Cut out the circle and place it on top of the noodle.
10. Repeat step 9 for all of your pool noodle pieces.
11. Combine three uneven sizes together and use rope to tie them all together.
12. Add some beachy decor and enjoy!