David Moscow – Cherry Ricotta Dessert
We all know actor David Moscow from the film “Big.” He joins Cameron in the kitchen to make a sweet Cherry Ricotta treat from his new show, “From Scratch.”
Orly Shani receives a sweet valentine’s day card from her brother.
DIY Valentine Box
Maria Provenzano shows how to make DIY Valentine Boxes inspired by the Hallmark Think.Make.Share blog. These boxes are perfect for keeping and collecting memorable Valentine’s Day cards.
For more information follow ThinkMakeShareblog.com
Lidia Bastianich – Beet Risotto with Goat Cheese
Owner of five Italian restaurants across the country, Lidia Bastiniach is back in the kitchen unveiling the secrets of a favorite, and over 40-year-old recipe - Beet Risotto with Goat Cheese. It is a recipe from her restaurant Felidia which is also the title of her new book.
Dr. Roshini Rajapaksa – Healthy Home Hacks
Improve your health on the inside and outside with tips from Dr. Roshini Rajapaksa on how to make your home healthy and allergy free.
• Keep toothbrushes covered
• Replace every 3 months (or when bristles wear down)
• Don’t share toothbrushes
• UV toothbrush cases can remove up to 99% of bacteria
• Wash towels after 3-4 uses
• Hang dry towels after each use (damp towels breed mold and bacteria)
• Wash brushes with mild soap weekly
• Wash eye brushes twice weekly
• Dry brushes by dangling off a counter with the brushes hanging over
• Replace eyeliner & mascara every 3 months
• Replace liquid foundation every 6 months
• Replace lipstick yearly
• Replace powder every 2 years
Allergy Proof Your Home:
• Brush shoes off on a doormat before entering your home
• Let your guests know everyone removes their shoes
• Keep shoe covers for workmen
• Use a HEPA air purifier
• Use allergy proof covers to keep out dust mites
• Use duct tape on zippers
• Vacuum your mattress twice a year
Follow Dr. Roshini Rajapaksa on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
How to Choose the Perfect Lipstick Color
Kym Douglas shares the secret for finding the perfect lipstick color. We all have cool tones or warm tones to our skin which is key in choosing the right lipstick.
DIY Ring Cones
Ali Manno shows how to easily show off our bling with a stand for your ring inspired by “Picture Perfect Mysteries: Dead Over Diamonds” premiering Sunday, February 16 at 9pm/8c on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
Follow Ali on social @Alifedotowsky
Darlene is a sweet, spunky, little 5-month-old terrier and chihuahua mix. She will need some training as she is still a young pup.
Find out how to adopt Darlene at Petorphans.org
Boca is a min pin with a beautiful caramel color coat. She is good-natured, house trained and loves to go on walks.
The incomparable singing legend Johnny Mathis returns to our home for a special performance of “My Funny Valentine.”
For tickets & tour dates visit JohnnyMathis.com
DIY Feather Trim
Feather trim has been on the runway and the red carpet. Orly Shani shows how we too can elevate our outfits with some fluff and frill.
Raising a Healthy Pet
The American Rescue Dog Show shines the spotlight on rescue dogs across the country. In honor of the show Larissa shares simple ways to win at best pet parenting with tips to keep our pets happy and healthy.
- Regularly walk your dog. If your lifestyle doesn’t allow for daily walks, hire a dog walker or similar service.
- During winter, find indoor activities to keep dogs stimulated both mentally and physically
- A balanced and nutritious diet is crucial to your pet’s overall health
- Monitor your pet’s weight. If they are gaining or losing, adjust the portion size.
- Limit treats and find other ways to reward good behavior with verbal praise
- Schedule regular dental visits
- Brush at home using an approved toothbrush or baby toothbrush
- Begin slow. Start brushing for 5 seconds and work up to a few minutes.
The American Rescue Dog Show two-night event Sunday February 16th and Monday February 17th at 8pm/7c on Hallmark Channel.
Family Favorites – Valentine’s Day Gifts
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so our family is sharing last minute gift ideas to show the one’s we love how much they mean to us.
Orly shows how to wrap up a nice bottle of wine. It’s so beautiful you may not unwrap it.
Maria demonstrates how to quickly make Cupid Crunch, a savory snack perfect for gifting.
Kym shows how we can use our old lipsticks to create beautiful, personalized heart art.