- 2 ½ sticks of butter (10 oz)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ t salt
- 2 t vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ t baking soda
- ¾ t baking powder
- 25 oz chopped candy (we use 5 oz each: snickers, kit kat, reese’s pb cup, heath bar, butterfinger)
- 8 oz M&Ms
- candy corn for top
1) Cream butter, sugars and salt until light and fluffy.
2) Beat in eggs until well mixed, add vanilla, and keep beating until it looks like
3) In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients – then, add to egg/butter
4) Slowly fold in chopped candy and M&Ms.
5) Form into balls – freeze if you’ve got time.
6) Place dough balls on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake at 350°F, 12-14
minutes (until slightly brown around the edges but still soft in the center).
7) As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, top in center with one piece of
NOTE: For an extra large cookie ‘cake’: Take about 1/3 of this dough,
form into an 8-inch circle and bake for about 18 minutes. When cookie cake
is done, decorate with chopped candy, m&ms and candy corn.