Ingredients for Boo-Nana
- Mini chocolate chips
- Regular chocolate chips
Ingredients for Tangerine Pumpkins
Ingredients for Spooky Grape Eyes
- Sugar Eyes
- White Candy Melts
Ingredients for Pretzel Broomsticks
- Pretzel sticks
- Slice of Cheese
- Chive onion
Directions for Boo-Nana
1. Chop the banana in half.
2. Push 2 mini chocolate chips in the for the eyes.
3. Push one regular size chocolate chip in for the mouth.
Directions for Tangerine Pumpkins
1. Peel your tangerine.
2. Chop up your celery.
3. Take a piece of the celery & stick it in the little hole at the top of the tangerine.
Directions fro Spooky Eye Grapes
1. Melt your candy melts.
2. Once melted, dab a little bit of the candy melt onto the grape with a toothpick & then attach the sugar eye on top.
3. Set on towel or a surface where the grape won’t roll around to dry.
4. Then put them all in a bowl to get the full spooky effect!
Directions for Pretzel Broomsticks
1. Take your slice of cheese & using a knife cut little slices on the end to get the broom effect for the bottom.
2. Take you pretzel stick & start rolling the top part of the cheese slice around the pretzel stick 3. Once completely rolled up, use your chive & make a little tie around the broo