Fun treats that kids will love this Halloween.
Halloween Treat for Kids
Learn how to make Boo-nanas, Tangerine Pumpkins, Spooky Grape Googly Eyes and Pretzel Broomsticks.
- Mini chocolate chips
- Regular chocolate chips
Spooky Grape Eyes
- Sugar Eyes
- White Candy Melts
- Pretzel sticks
- Slice of Cheese
- Chive onion
- Chop the banana in half.
- Push 2 mini chocolate chips in the for the eyes.
- Push one regular size chocolate chip in for the mouth.
- Peel your tangerine.
- Chop up your celery.
- Take a piece of the celery & stick it in the little hole at the top of the tangerine.
Spooky Eye Grapes:
- Melt your candy melts.
- Once melted, dab a little bit of the candy melt onto the grape with a toothpick & then attach the sugar eye on top.
- Set on towel or a surface where the grape won’t roll around to dry.
- Then put them all in a bowl to get the full spooky effect!
- Take your slice of cheese & using a knife cut little slices on the end to get the broom effect for the bottom.
- Take you pretzel stick & start rolling the top part of the cheese slice around the pretzel stick 3. Once completely rolled up, use your chive & make a little tie around the broo