Take wood squares and turning them into stylish candle holders.
DIY Geometric Candle Holders
- Pre-cut wood squares
- Wood glue
- Hand saw
- Beeswax coating
- Stack pre-cut wood pieces together with wood glue.
- Use a clamp to fuse together.
- Let dry (approx. 1hr).
- Use a hand saw to shave off desired edges creating a geometric shape.
- Drill a hole on top for the candle or votive.
- Sand candle holder.
- Rub on beeswax coating.
- Let dry for approx. 15minutes.
- Add candle.
Learn how to make candles!