Roasted Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
Chef Ronnie Woo visits the Home & Family kitchen to make a fall favorite, roasted pumpkin mac and cheese with homemade cheese sauce. When it comes to preparing the dish, he recommends using sugar pumpkins. For a creamier version, he recommends suggests adding cream cheese or heavy whipping cream.
One Mock Turtleneck in Three Ways
Lawrence Zarian is showing you how to sport a mock turtleneck in three different ways for three different occasions. All looks are courtesy of Sears.
• Laura Scott Mock Turtleneck: $13.00
• Simply Emma Rich Plum Angle Fly-A-Way Cardigan: $22.00
• Gloria Vanderbilt Black Form Fitting Stretch Jeans: $36.00
• Studio S Statement Necklaces: $24.00 Each
• Studio S Gold Hoop Earrings: $14.00
• Sears Black Backpack: $20.00
• Life Stride Pinot Noir Corrie Bootie: $60.00
• Laura Scott Mulberry Mock Turtleneck: $13.00
• Bongo Berry Mixed Print Lace Peasant Dress with Bell Sleeve: $27.00
• Sears Cross Body Saddle Bag: $25.00
• Studio S Chandelier Earrings: $14.00
• Studio S Stacked Bangles: $20.00
• Studio S Stacked Rings: $12.00
• Sears Brand Silver Aviators: $10.00
• SM New York Black Boot with braided, studded and embossed bands: $70.00
• (Start with) Laura Scott English Rose Plaid Shirt: $18.88
• (Layer On) Laura Scott Mulberry Mock Turtleneck: $13.00
• (Add) Laura Scott Deep Purple Puffer Vest: $30.00
• Gloria Vanderbilt Plum Wine 5-Pocket Jean: $35.00
• Studio S Accessories: $10.00 - $14.00
• Lifestride Sarisa Black Bootie: $60.00
Larissa Wohl talks with the founder of Dachshunds & Friends Rescue, Cheryl Stone. Who talks about how rescuing a dog can change your life.
Fall Harvest Floral Centerpiece
Floral expert Amy Marella is back and today she is making a fall floral centerpiece.When you are done, remember that the button mums will last up to two weeks. The best part of about button mums is they come in an assortment of colors. You can find most of the materials for this centerpiece at your local craft store.
Husband and wife explorers Phillippe and Ashlan Cousteau are in the kitchen making the french classic, chicken paillard. They explain that “paillard” means “pounded thin” in French. Phillippe’s mother taught him how to make this dish growing up. Ashlan admits that she loves this dish because it is simple to make and healthy.
DIY Velvet Pumpkins
Interior designer and home editor of Yelp, Lauren Makk is getting into the Halloween spirit by making velvet pumpkins. When it comes to the material to use for your pumpkin, she recommends velvet because it has stretch to it and it makes the pumpkin look a little more glamorous.
Real estate broker and author of “Sell it Like Serhant,” sits down with Cameron and Debbie to talk about his book.
Hard-to-Clean Laundry Solutions
Debbie and Cameron are helping you with your everyday laundry questions with the help of Downy. This includes cleaning sweat stains on hats with shampoo and sprinkling baking soda inside your shoes to knock out odor.
Get more information at Downy.com
Bruce Kalman of BK Pickles is breaking down the method of pickling. He also makes a classic giardiniere in the kitchen, using only high-end produce. The key to making this dish right is the brine, which has a kick to it because of the serrano chilis. He also adds celery, cauliflower and onions to the brine.
DIY Geometric Candle Holders
Orly Shani is taking wood squares and turning them into stylish geometric candle holders. When it comes to selecting the wood, she recommends using a soft one like pine or birch. For coating, she adds beeswax coating to prevent the wood from drying out or cracking.