Actress Erinn Hayes made us laugh in the outrageous series “Children’s Hospital” and the series now has a follow-up “Medical Police,” streaming on Netflix. Erinn shares details on the show and gives Debbie and Cameron the scoop on her role in this summer’s much anticipated movie “Bill & Ted Face the Music” starring Keanu Reeves.
Guy Turland – Homemade Hot Sauce
National Hot Sauce Day is approaching which is perfect for heating us up during the winter. Guy Turland joins Debbie in the Kitchen to show us how to make our own Hot Sauce from Scratch.
DIY Nail Polish Phone Cases
Our phones are always out and represent our personal style. Orly Shani shows us how to turn our phone cases into a unique work of art.
Actress Kirsten Vangsness is best known as the lovable Penelope Garcia on “Criminal Minds.” Kirsten talks about the final episodes of “Criminal Minds,” one of which she co-wrote. Kirsten also shares her passion for pets, as she has adopted three cats, and her love of local Los Angeles theater.
Cameron helps us keep our fitness resolutions with a fun workout on a trampoline. Working out on a trampoline is easier on your joints and helps get you the most bang for your buck when working out.
Mark Gregston – Strengthening Family Relationships
Parenting expert and author of “Raising Teens in a Contrary Culture,” Mark Gregston has been counseling teens for over 30 years. Today he councils Debbie and Cameron on how to enrich our path to better health by enriching our relationships with our family.
Get more information at heartlightministries.org
Chef Wayne Elias – Cod with Porcini Mushroom Sauce
Chef Wayne Elias joins Cameron in the kitchen to make a delicious A-List dish that will be served at Steven Tyler’s Grammy party - Cod with Porcini Mushroom Sauce.
Lanna is a beautiful German shepherd around four years old. She is playful, active, great with kids and other dogs.
Find out more about how to adopt Lanna at Guidrysguardian.org
Mr. Bodacious is a poodle mix sweetheart that will steal your heart. He is smart and great with dogs and cats.
Find out more about how to adopt Mr. Bodacious at Rescuefromtheheart.org
Winter weather brings hot and yummy dishes to our tables. Ali Manno is helping to protect your tables with fun DIY Trivets that have a Scandinavian feel.
Follow Ali on social at @alifedotowsky
Brighten Your Room for Winter
Paige Hemmis shows tips and tricks to melt your winter blues away by brightening your room for winter.
• Use a light therapy lamp and/or use full spectrum light bulbs.
• Add mirrors to help bring in more light to the room.
• Use smells like lemon, lavender and peppermint (essential oils, aromatherapy, cleaning, candles, etc.) These scents can help you relax, relieve anxiety, decrease stress, boost mood.
• Use soft or weighted blankets.
• Add colorful artwork of things that make you happy (beach, hiking, nature, etc.).
• Use a variety of fresh flowers and houseplants to lower anxiety, reduce fatigue, and boost mood levels.
Walk through the winter with functional and fashionable boots with these tips from Lawrence Zarian. Lawrence also explains the best winter boots should have purpose and style.
• Field & Stream Ivory Women’s Pac 200 G Winter Boots: $40.00
• Inc Colorblocked Open Front Cardigan
• Charter Club Ice Heather Gray Crew-Neck Cashmere Sweater
• Vince Camuto Spectrum Blue Button Fly High Rise Jeans
Looks provided by: www.dickssportinggoods.com & www.macys.com
• Lauren Ralph Lauren Black/Red Tally Short Rain Bootie: $30.00
• Inc Deep Black Duster Ribbed Cardigan
• Inc Deep Black Striped Ribbed Mock-Neck Sweater
• Inc Deep Black Skinny Moto Pants
Looks provided by: www.macys.com
• G by Guess Brown Suede Combat Booties: $45.00
• BCBGeneration Gardenia Chenille, Long Raglan Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater
• BCBGeneration Camel Faux Suede Pants
Looks provided by: www.gbyguess.com & www.macys.com