Pulverize the dried porcini in a coffee grinder or Blender
1. in a saucepan or skillet put the wine with Finely diced shallots and garlic and lemon juice. Salt and white Pepper
2. Reduce by 2/3. turn off the fire and whisk in the softened butter and add the option heavy cream
3. Reserve while cooking the cod
1. Cut 1/3 from the bottom the woody part. Peel the lower part optional for the greens but it will make the presentation nicer.
2. Bring salted water to a boil and cook the white asparagus first for a few minutes, remove and put in a bowl of ice water, repeat with the greens but the greens will cook faster
• Use 8 oz of mixed mushrooms. King trumpet – Maitake- Shitake
• Cut in large pieces. Sautéed with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, reserve and keep warm
LEMON ZEST FOR GARNISH
• Peel an organic lemon and slice the skin very thinly. Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
• Put in cold water and then pat dry
• Season the cod with porcini dust salt and pepper on one side.
• Melt butter and olive oil and when hot cook the cod porcini side down first for a few minutes. Turnover and put in the oven at 350 for 8 minutes
• Warm the asparagus in a little bit of water and 1 tbsp butter
• Place green asparagus on the warm plates.
• Add the cod on top of them making sure you don’t cover the asparagus completely so the top will show up
• Ladle the sauce around the plate
• Add the mushrooms next to the fish
• Sprinkle a few lemon zest
• Garnish with micro celery or micro flowers or any micro