HOT SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 4 Cups Warm water
- 4 tsp Salt
- 10 lbs Fermented fresno peppers, including brine
- 20 each Garlic cloves, confit
- 2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 5 Tbsp Honey
- 5 Tbsp Ground cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp Sweet smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp Ground clove
- TT Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cup Warm water
- 4 Tsp Salt
CONFIT GARLIC INGREDIENTS:
- 0.5 lb Garlic cloves, cleaned
- 8.4 oz Olive oil
BONDI HARVEST HOUSE HOT SAUCE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make a simple brine by mixing together warm water and salt until dissolved.
2. Chargrill fresno peppers on a bbq or over flame for 3 minutes until colored and fragrant.
3. Transfer charred peppers into a glass jar, poor over your brine until all the peppers are completely covered.
4. Leave out in a dark dry place like a pantry to ferment for 2 weeks.
5. Once fermented remove peppers from the brine and place in a blender with garlic, apple cider vinegar, honey, cinnamon, paprika and clove.
6. Blend until smooth, add extra brine to thin out sauce if needed.
7. Season with salt and pepper and store in a airtight jar or container in the fridge until needed.
CONFIT GARLIC INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Place olive oil and garlic in a pot on the stove on a low heat and slowly cook for 20 minutes until tender but not colored.
2. Store confit garlic in the fridge for 6 months and use as needed