Spring Pasta Primavera and a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Chef Wolfgang Puck is in the kitchen and today he is making a light and delicious primavera pasta. He says the most important key is to make sure your sauce has plenty of flavor. For an added kick, he adds garlic, rosemary and chili peppers. If you are missing meat in this vegetarian dish, just add a nice Italian sausage. Later on, he returns to the kitchen with his son Byron to make a delicious strawberry rhubarb pie with a homemade pie crust. When done, they top the pie with a brown sugar crumble.
DIY Outdoor Easter Decor
Paige Hemmis is getting ready for Easter with this life-size decor for outside. This DIY was inspired by the new Hallmark Channel Original Movie, “Easter Under Wraps,” which premieres April 20th at 9/8c. If you do not have a jigsaw to cut your plywood, swap out the material and use foam core, instead and cut it with scissors. This decor would make a great Easter photo op, too!
Founder of “Healthy is the New Skinny,” Katie Willcox sits down with Home & Family to talk about how important it is to speak kindly about ourselves, especially in front of our children. She shares that your children should target a goal that is bigger than themselves in order to improve their self esteem. She also encourages your children find ways to contribute to their community in a meaningful way.
Baked Broccoli Tots and Cheesy Portobello Fries
Chef Kelly Senyei is in the kitchen making two yummy appetizers, baked broccoli tots and cheesy portobello fries with a homemade spicy ketchup. Both of these side dishes are a great way to get your kids to eat more vegetables because they taste so good!
Eco-Friendly Shampoo Bars
Kym Douglas is showing you how easy it is to make your own eco-friendly shampoos at home using all-natural ingredients. She explains that now is the time to start thinking about ways to reduce our plastic waste and making our own shampoo or using shampoo bombs is a great start. She shares that one shampoo bar will give your hair 80 washes.
DIY Paper Flowers
Orly Shani is making her own flower decor using craft paper. When buying cardstock, the bigger the better for a wide range of sizes for your flowers. Use a ruler to create a perfect straight crease in your paper petals. Cameron points out that this DIY is so creative and fun, you can participate in this project with your kids.
Actress Nathalie Boltt sits down with Cameron and Debbie to talk about her CW series, “Riverdale.” She opens up about the passing of her friend and co-star, Luke Perry, sharing a sweet story of meeting him in Cape Town years before. Nathalie also discusses what it has been like playing the villainess, Penelope.
Western Inspired Fashion
Lawrence Zarian is introducing you to the hottest looks in Western inspired fashion. He points out that it so easy to infuse these looks into your every day wardrobe and shows you how.
• J. Jill Dark Truffle Open Stich Cardigan: $119.99
• J. Jill Easy A-Line Wrinkle-Free Tank: $39.00
• J. Jill Kick Flaire Ankle Jeans: $50.00 (celebrating sizes 2 to 18)
• J. Jill Textured Dark Sesame Leather Mules: $119.00 (comes in sizes 6-11)
• Universal Thread Western Hat: $16.99
• Neck-Kerchief: $8.00
• Unversal Thread Cognag Wester Belt: $17.00
• J. Jill White Midsummer Paisley Soft Shirttail Tank Dress: $130.00
• Steve Maddden Summer Wedge: $75.00
• Universal Thread Cognac Saddle Bag: $34.99
• Universal Thread Cognac Belt Bag: $26.00
• Universal Thread Tassel Heeled Bootie: $37.99
• Liz Claiborne Clear Pink Cotton Blazer: $41.40
• Liz Claiborne Classic Slim Leg Clear Pink Ankle Pant: $47.00
• Liz Claiborne Crew Neck Knit Blouse: $21.00
• Liz Claiborne Dusty Pink Heeled Sandal: $40.00
• A New Day Medium Wash Camp Shirt: $20.00
• El By Erica Lyons Western Inspired Pentadant Necklace: $24.00
• El By Erica Lyons Drop Earrings: $20.00
• Coach Cross Band Denim On Denim Wedge Sandal: $165.00