Orly Shani is showing you how easy it is to make your own decorative flowers.
- Craft Paper
- Hot Glue
- Pom Poms
- The first thing you want to do is make a flower petal template. Make all different kinds of sizing for layering.
- Use that template & start tracing your flowers onto craft paper or card stock. Make as many as you desire
- Then cut them out using your xacto knife
- Using a ruler, fold down the middle of petal to give it some dimension
- Take the bottom of your petal and create a slit at the bottom, then overlap your paper where the slit is to give your petal a caving look
- Tape the back up to hold
- Start to attach your petals to another and hot glue to one another
- For the last petal, don't tape the back up. Just of finagle your last petal in and thne glue to other.
- Then just start layering your new sizes.
- Give your flowers a center by gluing pom poms together.
- Time to hang! (To hang, hot glue a little paper tab to the back and then hang with push pin!)