1. Draw a carrot or Easter egg on desired size plywood
2. Use a jigsaw to cut out the shape you drew out
3. Paint your carrot or Easter egg white and allow to dry
4. Paint over white paint with colorful paint
5. For carrot: After painting orange and green, go back in with a brown and add detailing
6. For Easter egg: Paint entire egg one base color. Go back in and use painter’s tape to create unique patterns. Once paint dries remove tape.
Tip:Once you have created your design, remove uneven tape with and X-ACTO knife to create straight lines
7. Create and “L” shape with two pieces of wood and use and L bracket to secure with screw
Tip:Make sure the height of your wood is half the length of your décor so that it will be able to support it. So if your egg is 48” high, your wood would be 24” high.
8. Attach décor to stand using wood glue and hot glue
9. Display décor for an epic scavenger hunt or any Easter occasion!