- Faux/Foam Pumpkin
- Stretch Velvet Fabric
- Felt Fabric
1. Remove the stem of the foam pumpkin.
2. Place the pumpkin over a large piece of your stretch velvet fabric.
3. Pull up the edges to make sure the fabric fits into the top center of your foam ball before you trim.
4. Pin opposite sides of velvet into the hole and repeat until all of the fabric is gathered inside of the hole.
5. Tip: Use a chopstick to push the fabric into the stem opening.
6. Trim leaves out of green felt. The size of pumpkin will determine how large your leaves will be.
7. Secure leaves onto pumpkin with pins.
8. Reattach stem into the original hole. You can use hot glue if it does not stay on its own.