Directions for Sea Bass
1. In pot add dry chili and 4 quarts of water to warm the chilis enough to destem and deseed. Reserve water for later cooking.
2. Once chilis are deseeded and destemmed begin roasting in shallow pot with oil to cover bottom of pot for about 2 mins and then adding yellow onion and garlic.
3. Once roasted add 2 Quarts of the reserved water and simmer until chilis become soft reducing slightly at the same time.
4. Once soft add ½ of tortilla chips, tomatoes and oregano and simmer for another 10 minutes. Taste the liquid and decide weather or not he spice level is to your liking. If it is too spicy add a little more tortilla chips.
5. Once it has all come together puree in a blender until a super smooth puree. Stain through a fine strainer. If more liquid is needed use the reserved cooking liquid.
Note: this recipe is built depends on the quality of the chilis and the cook preparing. The water ratio varies on the freshness and dryness from the chili as does the amount of tortilla chips added to the recipe. The tortilla chips are used to help with the different water contents and spice levels every batch of chili has.
Directions for Succotash
1. In a pan set on med heat add your oil, garlic and shallot. Once these are translucent in color add the Peruvian corn, soy bean, roasted corn, black eyed peas and black beans -- properly seasoning with salt and pepper.
2. Cook these all together for 4 minutes before adding a squeeze of lemon, and finally tossing your 4 tbl of herbs in -- bringing everything together.
Directions for Corn Poblano Pico
1. Mix all together.