Learn how easy and inexpensive it is to make a DIY Floral Diffuser at home.
Garden, Home Decor
- Rattan reeds
- Dried flowers
- Narrow neck, glass bottle preferably in a dark color
- Natural reed diffuser base
- Essential oils
- Funnel that fits into the bottleneck
- Floral tape
- Measure how much of each liquid is going into the bottle. Funnel the liquid into the bottle as you measure each. Fill with 2 oz of liquid total. Use 1 ¾ oz of base and ¼ oz essential oil.
- Place the rattan reeds into the bottle.
- Create a bouquet of the dried flowers and wrap the stems together with floral tape. Place the dried flowers into the bottle.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to create as many diffusers as you’d like.
- After a day flip the rattan reeds over so the aroma emanates and enjoy!