1. Take empty bottle
2. Fill ¼ cup of your base oil (baby oil is clear and looks best)
3. Add 30-50 drops of essential oil
4. Tie reeds with string, attach with rubber band to bottle
KYM’S SUGAR CHRISTMAS COOKIES
1. Preheat oven to 350°f (180°c)
2. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
3. Cream the butter and sugars together in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until light in color and fluffy.
4. Add the egg and mix until well combined.
5. Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
6. Add the dry ingredients and mix until the dough is well combined. Use a rubber spatula to help it come together to form a more cohesive ball.
7. Create 1 1/2 tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough. Gently roll into a ball, then roll each ball in the additional sugar to coat. Set the balls on the baking sheet.
8. Bake cookies for 7-8 minutes. The cookies will spread and the centers will look soft, but should look done. Remove just before the edges begin to turn golden. Don’t over bake.
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on baking sheets for 4-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Take any box, paint or add embellishments of your choice
2. Add note cards (card stock - cut in quarters or any recipe cards) and colorful pens
3. Add the word “gratitude” printed from computer, attached with double stick tape