Adorn your doors with a colorful and modern take on a Spring Wreath.
- Metal macrame hoop 19” or desired size
- Wooden beads with 7mm stringing hole
- Faux flowers and greenery
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Duct or heavy-duty tape
- Cut the metal hoop open with the wire cutters.
- Feed the wooden beads onto the ring until it’s entirely covered except the last two inches on each end of the hoop.
- Overlap the ends of the hoop then tape the ring closed.
- Create a floral corsage for the wreath. Cut and arrange the two sets of individual sprigs into small corsages then attach them together with floral wire with a large flower in the center to cover the connection.
- Use floral wire to attach the corsage to the wreath covering the taped part. Secure with floral wire.
- Hang and enjoy!