“Wrapped Up in Christmas” author Janice Lynn shows us how to make decorative snowflakes featured in her new book.
- Plastic canvas
- crafting needle & yarn
- elmer's glue
- glitter, glass beads, sequin
"Wrapped Up in Christmas" Author Janice Lynn - Home & Family
1. Cut out your plastic canvas in 19x19 squares
2. Cut out your snowflake pattern five squares down and three squares and three squares in on each side
3. Use crafting needle, knot one end
4. Weave the yarn through the snowflake in any way you’d like
5. Snap the snowflake pieces together using the edges to snap them into place
6. Decorate with glitter, beads, sequins or whatever you’d like!
Get more information on “Wrapped Up in Christmas” >>