Ken Wingard is showing us how to make a beautiful wreath in minutes using the work wreath method.
Work wreath form with ties
Very wide burlap ribbon or runner
Narrower (about 2” wide) ribbon in various colors and patterns
- Attach the wide burlap to the form, creating big loops of volume in between each tie. Twist to secure then leave the ends open for the next set of ribbon.
- Cut about 6” pieces of ribbon in various colors. Fold then cut on a diagonal toward the center to create mermaid tail ends.
- Layer the pieces then place into each tie, twist to secure then fluff to appear full.
- Add in sprigs of greenery as desired.
- Add a corsage of ribbon and greenery if desired.
- Tuck any excess ties to hide them, hang and enjoy!