Ken Wingard is showing us how to make a beautiful wreath in minutes using the work wreath method.
DIY Ribbon Work Wreath
Work wreath form with ties
Very wide burlap ribbon or runner
Narrower (about 2” wide) ribbon in various colors and patterns
- Attach the wide burlap to the form, creating big loops of volume in between each tie. Twist to secure then leave the ends open for the next set of ribbon.
- Cut about 6” pieces of ribbon in various colors. Fold then cut on a diagonal toward the center to create mermaid tail ends.
- Layer the pieces then place into each tie, twist to secure then fluff to appear full.
- Add in sprigs of greenery as desired.
- Add a corsage of ribbon and greenery if desired.
- Tuck any excess ties to hide them, hang and enjoy!
Check out 3 ways to decorate with a wreath or go for a vintage look.