Take one wreath and display it in three different ways beyond just hanging it on the door.
1 Wreath 3 Ways
- Evergreen wreaths
- Zip ties
- Faux red berries
- Wire snips
- Fairy led lights
- Faux berries
- Mini ornaments
- Hurricane vases
Handbag tabletop display hooks
- Design master spray paint for faux flowers in desired color
TO CREATE THE WREATH CHANDELIER
- Zip tie the wreath to bottom of chandelier with the front side face down.
- Cut off all the excess from each zip tie after tightening.
- Wrap decorative ribbon around the wreath to match the rest of your décor. Enjoy!
TO CREATE THE WREATH CENTERPIECE
- Weave the fairy led wire lights into the wreath and stash the battery pack in the back. Repeat with as many wreaths you are using to create your centerpiece.
- Add in any faux berry sprigs or mini ornaments you’d like to embellish the wreaths with.
- Arrange the wreaths on desired table, place a hurricane vase in the center of each wreath.
- Place a candle in each vase.
- Light the candles and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE VERTICAL WREATH
- If you’d like to create custom colors of faux florals, spray with design master spray paint in a well-ventilated area. Set aside to dry.
- Assemble the display hanger according to the product instructions.
- Add any decorative elements to the wreath you’d like faux flowers and berries. Cut the stems short enough to work with and shove them in the wreath in desired arrangement, use the wiring to secure the stems to them to the wreath.
- Hang the wreath on the hanger in desired position.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to create multiple vertical wreaths.
- Arrange the wreaths in your décor and enjoy!