Floral design expert Amy Marella is showing you how easy it is to put together your own cornucopia at home.
DIY Cornucopia Centerpiece
Home Decor, Flowers
- Cornucopia Basket
- Hot glue gun
- Magnolia leaves
- Artificial magnolia skeleton leaves
- Oasis floral foam
- Green tray
- Chicken wire & tape
- White pumpkins
- Pomegranate twigs
- Fresh flowers
- Textured greens
- Use hot glue gun to attach real maple leave onto basket
- Make sure to cover the entire basket
- Use hot glue to add artificial magnolia skeleton leaves
- Let dry
- Once dry, add green tray with floral oasis, add chicken wire to insert inside basket and use tape to hold down wire
- Start making floral arrangement
- Use a variety of textured greens
- Cornucopia centerpiece will last between 5 to 7 days
- Water it everyday
Get more information about this episode >>
Here is another beautiful cornucopia by Amy!
Create a Harvest centerpiece!
Or go with the Fall season's go to decor, pumpkins leveled up with succulents!