- No weights or equipment, no problem. Use everyday household items to workout. Examples: detergent, milk gallons, cans, stock, etc.
- PRO TIP: load grocery bags with items above to create your desired weight. Make sure to evenly distribute into bags to create balance.
**DISCLAIMER: Consult your physician or health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for you.
CORNER TO CORNER REACH:
• Not only will this exercise work your core, but you get the added bonus of legs, back, and shoulder. Great all-around body workout.
• Take your grocery bag or weight, reach down to the ground- then lift all the way up over your head to the opposite side.
• PRO TIP: Make sure to keep the weight as close to your body as you can.
• Start with your feet out in front of you and your heels down on the ground- with a slight bend and angle to your body.
• Take your weight/grocery bag and twist from side to side.
• If you only move the weight from side to side without twisting your body, you’ll only be working your arms as opposed to your core.
• PRO TIP: To take the workout to the next level- lift your heels off the ground.
• PRO TIP: Make sure you twist all the way to the side and squeeze.
• Keep your bellybutton flat as your twist.
Check out more of Cam's At Home Workouts: