Homemade Holiday Hostess Gifts | Holiday Guide 2019
- Metal lunch box
- Printable magnetic sheets
- Treat bags
- Thin ribbon or twine
- To-go cups
- Flannel fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Colorful sugar
- Cookie stirrers
- Small spoons
- Hot cocoa
1. Print designs onto your magnetic sheets. There is a pdf included of our designs, but feel free to make your own or print something off the internet you like.
2. Cut the shapes out of the magnetic sheets.
3. Use the magnets to decorate the outside of the box. This is a great activity for kids to do on the road, so save it for the car if desired!
4. Cut a small piece of flannel fabric to wrap the handle. Use hot glue to attach it.
5. Pack the hot cocoa, marshmallows, cookie stirrers and spoons in individual treat bags.
6. Funnel some colorful sugar into a saltshaker.
7. Fill your thermos with hot water and place it in the lunchbox.
8. Place the rest of the cocoa supplies into the lunchbox and take that cocoa to go!