- No fray fabric like felt or fleece in Christmas patterns and colors
- Faux leather in white
- Pillow cover
- Fray check
- Fabric scissors
- Gnome pattern
- Poster board or cardboard
2. Trace the pieces of the pattern onto the corresponding fabrics you want to use and cut them out with fabric scissors.
3. To create your pom-pom, trace the bottom of your fabri-tac bottle onto your white fabric then use fabric scissors to cut a squiggly line just outside the circle.
4. If you’ve used any fabrics that do happen to fray, apply some fray check to the edges.
5. Press your pillowcase then feed a piece of poster board into the pillowcase to keep from gluing it together.
6. Arrange the gnome on the pillow to make sure the placement works. Place the body of the gnome first, then layer on the beard, the nose, the hat and place the pom-pom at the tip of the hat last.
7. Secure everything in with fabri-tac and allow the glue to dry.
8. Put the pillow inside the cover, set in a cozy spot and enjoy!