Materials for Photo Booth:
- PVC parts 1" diameter
- 4- 30"
- 4- 48"
- 8- three way elbow joints
Directions for photo booth:
1. Assemble pvc pieces to create a 6' high x 30" wide x 4' deep box. For a more stable and secure box lightly tap connections with a hammer or mallet.
2. Cut fabric panels to size needed. Allow an extra 6" to lengths and drape over pvc and secure with safety pins.
Directions for photo props:
1. Print out images on cardstock.
2. Cut out and glue a cooking skewer or dowel on as handle
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.