- 3 fishbowls in ascending sizes. I used 14”, 10” and 6” glass fishbowls.
- Small (or child size) costume top hat
- Small figurines of your choosing
- Fake snow (plastic)
- Decorative ribbon
1) Take your largest bowl and add some fake snow to the bottom third of the bowl.
2) Add figurines to create a little scene.
3) Carefully set the second bowl on top (in the opening) of the bottom bowl.
4) Repeat these steps on the second and third bowl.
5) Place the top hat on the third bowl. Add ribbon to the hat for some extra pizzazz.
6) Use extra ribbon around the top two bowls to create the look of a scarf.
7) Enjoy your snowman!