The wrap dress is a fashion staple every woman should have in their closet. Fun facts about this dress include:
- In 1974 Diane von Furstenberg created the iconic wrap dress.
- It's a dress made of often colorful & elaborately patterned jersey material.
- The dress wraps around the body, crosses at the chest & cinches at the waist. Easy, stylish and chic.
Lawrence breaks down, from petite to curvy bodies, how to find and style this chic classic for your shape.
• The loft, petal cascade floral print wrap dress. The epitome of the original wrap dress.
• For our precious petites which are 5’5” and under, shop in the petitie department because everything has been cut to proportion.
• Choose a dress that is slightly above the knee. Any longer will not only cut off the leg but make you appear shorter.
• Choose light weight flowy fabrics that don’t weigh your body down or add density to your slight build.
• And choose a print that is small so that it doesn’t overpower you.
• Inc gold multi print knit wrap dress
• This knit wrap dress is the perfect dress that flatters your curves without restricting them & celebrates your silhouette
• City chic maxi sahara flutter sleeve wrap dress
• For my women with curves & those women don’t want to draw too much attention to a specific body part, choose a dress w/ light weight, flowy fabric
• Overall pattern that keeps the eye moving
Follow Lawrence at @lawrencezarian
Check out more Fall fashion tips from Lawrence: