Lawrence shows how a few simple swaps can update your wardrobe. Lawrence shares how your outfit can go from fine to fab in no time.
A dress with a vest is great for fine for daytime. Make it fab by losing the vest and replacing it with a leather jacket. Top off this day to night look by letting your hair down.
- Calvin Klein Floral Print Tie Neck Dress
- Cashmere Club Sleeveless Open Front Cashmere Sweater
- Tall Black Leather Boot, Medium Height
- BCBG Generation Deep Red Biker Jacket
A tote and flats are fine for a day out running errands, but what if you need to quickly get ready for a dinner date? Simply swap your tote for a small bag with fun hardware and replace your slip-ons with some ankle boots for a fab date night look.
- Tahari Burnt Orange Mock Neck Turtleneck
- Nicoli Knitted Multi Stripe Long Cardigan
- D.Jeans, Spice Modern Fit High Waisted Ankle Cargo Pant Life Stride Cinnamon Moccasin
- Antique Craft Distressed Embellished Brown Tote
- Fry Caramel Bootie
- Michael Kors Tan Chain Link Handbag with Hardware Detailing
A blazer and jumpsuit combo for the office is a fine Fall look. You can make it fabulous by replacing the blazer with a light-weight, flowing jacket. Swap your work bag with a smaller cross body bag. You can also take your scarf and turn it into a belt which adds a nice cinched look to your waist.
- Lane Bryant Merlot Faux Wrap Flutter Sleeve Matte Jersey Jumpsuit Lane Bryant Peplum Black Curve Hugging Blazer
- Lane Bryant Floral Scarf
- Classic Black Pump
- Liz Claiborne Reptile Embossed Tote
- Lane Bryant Merlot Windowpane Cascade Front Lightweight Jacket
- Black Beaded Clutch