Rigatoni with Zucchini Sauce
Chef Nick Stellino is celebrating National Pasta Day today by making his mouth-watering rigatoni with zucchini sauce. Slightly undercook the pasta to make it more al dente. This recipe is so easy, Nick says that just about anybody can make it at home.
Actress and singer Chloe Caroline sits down with Cameron and Debbie to talk about her new Hallmark Channel Original Movie, “Love, Of Course,” which premieres Saturday, October 20th at 9/8c. She also stays to perform her song, “Outta My Head,” for the audience.
DIY Flying Saucer and Allen Pumpkins
Orly Shani and Paige Hemmis team up to show you how to make some fun flying saucer and aliens pumpkins that will stand out on any front porch. This DIY was inspired by a letter sent to the show by a viewer, who was looking for a Halloween decoration that is also playful and fun and less spooky. Orly points out that this kind of DIY is perfect for those looking to bring a community together to help out.
Actress and singer Jana Kramer visits Home & Family to talk about her emotional pregnancy journey. She also discusses her gender-reveal party hosted by her best friend, where her family and friends found out she was going to have a baby boy. The actress also opens up about her miscarriages and how she didn’t let that keep her from trying to get pregnant again.
DIY Crab Apple Florals
Floral expert Amy Marella is putting together the perfect fall-themed arrangement, a crab apple floral. Before getting started, gather fall berry branches and leaves for extra color and have two vases handy, using one as a base and the other to hold your flowers. You can use any sized apple for this arrangement.
Maple Whiskey Pudding Cakes
Host and author of “Milk Street Tuesday Nights,” Christopher Kimball is making some decadent maple whiskey pudding cakes. The best part about this recipe, is that it is not difficult to put together. He also advises you to not stir the maple whiskey into the batter. To balance the flavor, he adds just a teaspoon to apple cider vinegar to the maple whiskey. You will know the cakes are ready when they are puffed and the center jiggle slightly.
DIY Witch’s Cauldron Door Hang
Ken Wingard is getting into the Halloween spirit by making witch’s cauldron door hangs. This is the perfect DIY to help celebrate Hallmark Channel’s Original Movie “Good Witch: Tale of Two Hearts,” which premieres Sunday, October 21st at 8/7c.
Miss USA 2018 Sarah Summers talks to Home & Family about her crowning moment. She also opens up about her participation in the upcoming Miss Universe, which airs December 16th at 7PM on FOX.
Lawrence Zarian is introducing you to the latest in fashion when it comes to autumn coats.
• CALVIN KLEIN BLACK AND WHITE PLAID HOODED BELTED COAT: $175.00 (THE PERFECT INVESTMENT PIECE!!)
• BANANA REPUBLIC LUX SPUN RIBBED TURTLENECK DRESS: $72.00
• WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET BLACK FAUX SUEDE OBI SASH: $30.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC TALL BLACK SUEDE SLOUCHY BOOT: $228.00
COAT AVAILABLE AT MACYS.COM & CLOTHES & SHOES BANANAREPUBLIC.COM
• a.n.a MUSTARD HIGH LOW SWING COAT: $90.00
• ARIZONA BLACK AND GOLD FLANNEL SHIRT: $15.00
• ARIZONA DARK MUSTARD CROPPED CHENILLE SWEATER: $11.00
• WALLFLOWER BLACK CURVY FIT JEANS: $24.00
• EAST 5TH BLACK HEEL, LACE UP BOOTIE: $32.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC WHITE AND GREY STRIPE WOOL BLEND PEACOAT WITH OVERSIZED BUTTONS: $149.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC GREY STRIPE TAILORED STRETCH DRESS SHIRT: $47.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC IVORY WHITE COTTON BLEND CABLE KNIT SWEATER: $59.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC LOGAN TROUSER - FIT LIGHTWEIGHT WOOL PANT: $83.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC GREY FEDORA FELT HAT: $47.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC BLACK BUCKLE HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOT: $178.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC BLACK ITALIAN LEATHER SADDLE BAG: $138.00
• BANANA REPUBLIC LARGE FLORAL SILK SCARF: $44.00
CLOTHES AVAILABLE AT bananarepublic.com