- Crab Apples
- 2 Vases (1 big vase and one smaller vase. Make sure there’s enough room in between the two vases to fit your apples)
- Chicken wire
- Flowers (In fall colors)
- Berry branches (whatever type you can find near you!)
- Fall Leaves
1. Place smaller vase inside of bigger vase.
2. Place apples in between two vases.
3. Fill with water.
For Floral Arrangement:
1. Place chicken wire inside vase to keep flowers in place.
2. First add fall leaves for a base.
3. Next add your flowers. Start with the biggest flowers and work your way to the smallest.
4. Next, add your berries!
5. Take your sticks and pierce through crab apples. Place throughout arrangement.
Get more information about this episode >>