Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
New Do’s for Spring
Beauty expert Ami Desai is giving you the lowdown on the hottest hairstyles for spring!
- Separate your hair into pigtails
- Separate your pigtails into 2 parts & use the ribbon as the 3rd part
- Then braid down
- Take one braid & wrap it up over your head & secure with bobby pins
- Take the over braid & wrap around the top of the head & again secure with bobby pins
- Pull at braids to get volume
- Spray with hairspray
- Pick up a chunk of hair at your crown & tie a hair tie around it
- Then you’re going to make a hole above the hair tie & flip the ponytail through
- Grab another elastic band & tie it 1 inch away from the previous tie
- Flip it out of the way & grab a section below for the 1st one
- Like before insert your fingers through the previous tie & pull your new chunk of hair right through.
- Secure tightly. Go back to the pony you just pulled through & tie with hair tie
- Repeat steps again
- For the last one tie the elastic band like the others, but this time you’re going to grab the remainder of your hair.
- Then go back & gently tug some of the hair out of those braids, creating a flower petal look!
- Grab another hair tie & tie the ponytail together
- Use a fun clip for a finish