Cameron Mathison is showing you how to turn license plates into a work of art using a hammer and wood plank.
- License Plates
- Metal Snips
- E6000 Glue
- Wood Plank
- Safety Glasses
DIY License Plate Word Art - Home & Family
1. Choose the word or saying of your liking.
2. Use metal snips to bend and cut the license plate letters.
3. Use hammer to flatten the license plate, so it’s not even.
4. Place license plate letters on the wood plank.
5. Glue license plates with E6000 together, so they overlap.
6. Glue license plates to the wood.
7. Hang with bracket and string.