- 2 slices (about ¼-inch-thick) sweet potato, cut lengthwise (about ⅓ of a sweet potato)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ banana, cut into rounds
1. To cut sweet potato, cut off one end of the potato and stand it up on a cutting board so you can cut lengthwise. Carefully create slices about ¼-inch thick.
2. Toast slices for about 10 to 15 minutes on high, flipping every 4 to 5 minutes until browned and fork-tender in the center.
3. Top each slice with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and banana rounds. Enjoy!
Alternate toppers include nut butter with berries; avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice and sprinkling of salt; cottage cheese with pineapples; whipped butter; fruit jam.