Hummus Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup hummus, any flavor*
1. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and discard the yolks.
2. Fill the empty center of each egg half with 2 teaspoons of hummus.
3. Sprinkle on a dash of paprika for a pop of color.
Note: If you’re a heat lover like me, mix the hummus with a generous squirt of Sriracha sauce before spooning it into the hard-boiled egg whites. Or spoon plain hummus into the egg-white centers and add a small squirt of Sriracha on top of each for a pretty visual with a kick!