A fashionable accessory for all ages.
- 7" zipper for a single bracelet or a 20" zipper for a double wrap bracelet
- Crafting buttons
- Clasp and fastener
- Fabric glue
- Needle nose pliers
- Take the crafting buttons (with teeth) and press them through the fabric on the zipper. Bend the teeth in the back with needle nose pliers making sure the teeth don't stick up or out.
Note: you can cut the fabric on one side of the zipper and have a one side with buttons on it. This will give you a different look and a thinner bracelet.
- Cut the fabric along the top side of the zipper and with pliers fasten the clamp and the clasp.
- On the other side of the zipper add the other brass clamp.
Note: it's best to add a dab of fabric glue to the inside of the clamp to make sure it stays in place well.
- Cut the two sides of the fabric of the zipper, add a clasp and Done!
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Get more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Check out more from Tanya at Facebook.com/TanyaMemme