1. Spread your flooring adhesive on in a wide diagonal.
2. With your rubber gloves on, lay your first length of rope across the adhesive in a free-flowing organic line.
3. Continue to lay rope pieces on either side of the first length, following the organic line.
4. Apply more glue and continue to lay rope following the organic shape until you can’t anymore.
5. Trim the overhanging rope to the edge of the rubber mat. * Don’t worry about all the corners.
6. Apply your Fray Check to seal the edges of your rope.
7. Allow to dry for 24 hours, place and enjoy!