- 1x4 2 feet long x 14
- 1x4 46 inches long x 2
- 28 screws
- Mason jar
- Twine or ribbon
- Twinkle lights
- Drawer pull
- Drill with a drill bit
- Stencil for sign OR cricut if you have one
1. Lay out the 1x4s, connect them by placing the 1x4 horizontally and screw each 1x4 in the back.
2. Paint the wood as desired.
3. Place your lettering towards the top.
4. Screw the drawer pull in one of the lower boards.
5. Wrap the twine around the top of the jar so that it is able to hang from the drawer pull.
6. Plan/mark where you would like to screw in your holes to poke your lights through.
7. Use the drill to make holes all over the board as desired.
8. Poke the wired lights into the holes and secure with tape this will create a “firefly” look.
9. Add some of the twinkle lights into the jar so that it looks like the “fireflies” are flying out of the jar.