- Lazy Susan
- Wood Round
- Wagon Wheel
- Hot Glue
- Wood Glue
1. The first step is to figure out the sizing you want. Depending on the diameter of your wagon wheel will depend on how big your wood round should be too.
2. Take your lazy Susan & pencil it where the center is on the big wood round
3. Then take your lazy Susan & flip it upside down so it is trackside up, add some hot glue to it & then attach the big wood round
4. Drill in 4 screws into your lazy Susan from the wood round for extra security
5. Time to attach your wagon wheel -apply wood glue & hot glue onto the wagon wheel. Flip it over & set it up on top of your wood round
6. Let dry
7. Then start filling in your lazy Susan with your goodies!